Create flavorful coffee drinks with your compact super automatic coffee and espresso maker with removable milk frother.
- FULLY AUTOMATIC: Easily brew delicious cafe-quality coffee and espresso drinks at home; select your desired drink with the turn of a dial
- BUILT-IN METAL CONICAL BURR GRINDER: Grind beans quickly and evenly right before brewing for enticingly rich aroma and full-bodied flavor — simply add beans to the large sealed bean hopper and select the desired grind
- MILK FROTHER: Integrated milk container allows for frothing milk — great for making lattes, cappuccinos, and more; easy to clean with automatic cappuccino cleaning setting; removable and dishwasher safe
- PROFESSIONAL RESULTS: Equipped with Thermo Block heating technology, a 15-bar high-pressure pump, and a hydraulic automated tamping system, the machine ensures professional barista-style brewing every time
- USER-FRIENDLY DESIGN: Intuitive controls with an LCD screen and knob for ease of use; removable 60 oz. water tank, steam nozzle, drip tray, and cake container for convenient cleaning and low maintenance; compact size takes up minimal counter space. Made in France with 2-year warranty
1.Can I calibrate the fully-automatic espresso machines to account for water hardness?
——yeses, fully-automatic espresso machines are factory calibrated for a water hardness level of 3, but they can be recalibrated depending on the type of water in your area.
To determine the hardness of your water, (0 = very soft, 1 = soft, 2 = slightly hard, 3 = hard, 4 = very hard) dip one of the paper test strips provided with your device into your water for one second, then wait 1 minute for the result or contact your water provider. You can also contact your town hall to get this information.
2.Does the water tank need to be cleaned?
——Yes, if it is coated with scale.
Clean it with water and/or cleaning products recommended by the device manufacturer.
This can prevent clogging in the water outlet and hygiene issues.
3.How does an espresso compare to filtered coffee?
——An expresso has a stronger aroma than a “normal” coffee.
In fact, an expresso can be distinguished by its rich aroma and the creamy foam on the surface of the cup.
This requires a pressure of 15 bar (achieved only by espresso machines), water heated to 90-92°C and finely ground and measured coffee (7 g per cup).
Insured Worldwide Shipping: Each order includes real-time tracking details and insurance coverage in the unlikely event that a package gets lost or stolen in transit.
Money-Back Guarantee: If your items arrive damaged or become defective within 30 days of normal usage, we will gladly issue out a replacement or refund.
Safe & Secure Checkouts: We use state-of-the-art SSL Secure encryption to keep your personal and financial information 100% protected.
We process orders within 2 business days of ordering and shipped out the next day after the processing day. Please note that we don’t ship on weekends.